Name all the people who do work in your congregation before you pray.
Father God, I pray the following for everyone I just named. These are the people who work in my congregation to expand your kingdom and move your work forward.
- There is unity and understanding between all of them
- They are led by the spirit of God (Holy Spirit) in all they do.
- Their line of communication is clear, precise and understandable.
- I bind every spirit of division, strife, pride, confusion, jealousy, selfishness, religion, anger, hatred, grudge, doubt, fear, gossip, lust, perversion, jezebel, belial, depression, suicide, Beelzebub, raw, deception, debauchery, covertness etc. coming against them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I demolish every stronghold of the enemy and his cohorts in the name of Jesus Christ. I break every device, strategy and foothold of the enemy and his demons over their lives in the name of Jesus Christ and I pronounce it all useless and of no effect according to the word of God.
- I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon all of them and their families head to toe. The blood of Jesus Christ protects them from all fiery darts of the devil.
- The angels of the Lord are always encamping around them to deliver them from all evil, harm and danger.
- Lead them not into temptation but keep the evil one away from them.
- For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set them all free from the law of sin and death.
- Christ Jesus has redeemed them all from the curse of the law, therefore sickness, disease, pain, suffering, poverty and spiritual death has no power over their lives. They have been set totally free.
- Fill all of their hearts with your love, peace and joy.
- Bless their health, finances and promote their spiritual lives through fellowship, prayer, fasting, bible study and meditation on your word.
Father, I give them all into your caring hands. In Jesus name I pray, amen.